Friday, March 30, 2007

OK Go - Here It Goes Again

Since everyone in the world has seen this video, I thought I should post it for the YouTube illiterate. This has been viewed over 14 million times and recently was awarded as "the most creative video" during the YouTube awards (I didn't know there was such a thing). I'm not usually a huge fan of music video's, but this one is very cool. This can be best described as synchronized treadmill gymnastics, if this was filmed in one unedited take, this is truly amazing...see for yourself!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And they are gracing the winnipeg scene with their presence this very saturday! OK go is opening for snow patrol at burton cummings!! I am very excited!!
Stacey

binky said...

Wow, I didn't know that, thanks Stacey! let me know how it was.
Going to the World Women's hockey game Canada vs US that night

Locations of visitors to this page