Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Wilco CANCELLED In winnipeg!


I knew it was too good to be true, just found out the Wilco show on Wednesday is cancelled. Guitarist Nils Cline is suffering from the chicken pox, so obviously they couldn't perform. A Jeff Tweedy solo show would have good enough for me, but they're not even in Winnipeg right now. How often do you get to see Wilco with 4th row centre seats! It would have been so great. Last year when they were in town I sat last row first balcony. I guess someone is punishing me for something, but hopefully they'll be back sometime in 2008. I was really looking forward to record the show in such a prime seat location....Shit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

chicken pox? at his age? Yikes! I wouldn't want to be in his place.

Unknown said...

how did you get 4th row centre for wilco!?

Locations of visitors to this page