Sunday, April 03, 2011

Gear Daddies- KABL 1987


As promised, here's a Gear Daddies live show from the KABL studios. I'm not sure if this is in Minneapolis (anyone know?), because this is the only information I have as I received this in a trade many years ago. Good sounding show with great early versions of songs from both their studio records. Highlights include, covers of Werewolves of London and Tide Is High (Blondie) and a hilarious rendition of the theme from Hee Haw. Good stuff!
Enjoy!!

GEAR DADDIES
KABL 1987

  1. Iguana Man
  2. Stupid Boy
  3. Cut Me Off
  4. Time Heals
  5. Don't Forget Me
  6. instrumental
  7. George & Tammy
  8. Hee Haw
  9. Boys Will Be Boys
  10. Werewolves Of London
  11. My Maria
  12. Gonna Change
  13. Dream Vacation
  14. Eat Shit
  15. Drank So Much
  16. He Stopped Loving Her
  17. Zamboni
  18. Tide Is High
GEAR DADDIES- KABL 1987. rar

note: In the file, the song track numbers start at #4 , but Iguana Man is the first song from the set. I had three other songs from a different show on the original disc I ripped this from. Sorry, I should have re-numbered the files, but I created the rar file before I thought of it...oops.

3 comments:

bob said...

thank you. you made a crap day a bit better.

Art Vandalay said...

Outstanding. Can't Have Nothin' Nice would be much, much appreciated. I've lost this disc twice so a digital copy would hit the spot.

Anonymous said...

KABL was a cable radio (now there was a short-lived phenomenon) station in Minneapolis in the late '80s. I had a show on it on Saturday afternoons for a year or so. Thanks for this blast from the past.

Locations of visitors to this page