Saturday, August 06, 2011

4th Of July With Wilco- Jay Bennett's Last Show...again


I've had many requests to fix this post from a couple years back which features the last Wilco concert with Jay Bennett in the band. It's come to my attention (thanks everyone that informed me) that the file is flawed and is missing the last 2 songs in the show. I finally investigated the problem and looked back at the original disc I ripped it from and found it contained only 14 of the 16 songs. So there wasn't a flaw, I just didn't compare the setlist with the contents of the disc. Anyways, I've found a complete copy and converted it to a rar file. It is an upgrade, first because all the songs are there and secondly I converted it to a higher bit-rate mp3 (320) than previously posted.

So, let's try this again. If you downloaded the other file, I recommend you replace it with this one instead of just adding the last two songs...sorry it took so long to fix the file!

WILCO
Petrillo Music Shell

Grant Park
Chicago, IL

July 4, 2001


Source: FM (WXRT)

01. I Am Trying to Break Your Heart
02. War on War
03. A Shot in the Arm
04. She's a Jar
05. I'm Always in Love
06. Airline to Heaven
07. Feed of Man
08. Remember the Mountain Bed
09. California Stars
10. Kamera
11. Ashes of American Flags
12. Red-Eyed and Blue
13. I Got You (At the End of the Century)
Encore:
14. I'm the Man Who Loves You
15. Sunken Treasure
16. Outta Mind (Outta Site)
Link
WILCO- 2001-07-04 (fixed). rar

2 comments:

Foghorn said...

This is the show that turned me on to Wilco. YHF songs before the album was released.

Kojikojfnn said...

This is the show that turned me on to Wilco. YHF songs before the album was released.

Locations of visitors to this page