Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Wilco- Live On Letterman Webcast, September 21, 2011

photo by Heather Wines/CBS 2011
I promise this will be the last Jeff Tweedy-related for a while, but this show was too good to pass up. This is the live webcast concert for Wilco's performance on the Letterman show as the band played a mini-concert, that I assume was broadcast live over the web, as well as the taping for the song that would appear on the show that night.  Anyways, the sound quality on this is almost perfect and could easily be officially released (let me know if this is commercially sold) with the band performing songs from their (then) forthcoming album, The Whole Love. I've included the audio tracks from the show and at the bottom of the post the video of the "Live On Letterman" broadcast.
Enjoy!

WILCO
Ed Sullivan Theater, NYC
September 21, 2011
"Live On Letterman" webcast

Soundboard

1. Intro
2. Art Of Almost
3. I Might
4. I Am Trying To Break Your Heart>
5. One Wing
6. Born Alone
7. Whole Love
8. Handshake Drugs
9. Jesus Etc.
10. Impossible Germany
11. Dawned On Me
12. War On War
13. Shot In the Arm
-----------------------------------------------------
14. Born Alone #

#="Late Show With David Letterman" 5pm taping

Jeff Tweedy - guitar, vox
John Stirratt - bass, b.vox
Nels Cline - guitar
Glenn Kotche - drums, percussion
Pat Sansone - multi-instrumentalist
Mikael Jorgensen - keys

WILCO- 2011-09-21 Letterman webcast FLAC. rar

I was also considering posting the WXRT-FM live broadcast of the Wilco concert from Fifth Third Bank Stadium in Geneva, Illinois from this past Sunday, but it's a large file so instead here are the links where you can download the concert.
WILCO- Geneva, Illinois, July 8, 2012, WXRT-FM broadcast
Dimeadozen- (members only)
bt.etree.org


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't have a comment before I even saw the clip now, would I ??

Locations of visitors to this page